"YOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Sunday 18 July 2010

As far as im concerned if im living im winning


This has probably been the hardest week in my 19 year history.
You could say allot of opportunities have arisen.
But like my true friends foreskin they have split in half when pressure has come my way.
More ups and down's than a roller coaster.
And no I haven't been to a them park.

It has made me realise that those people who you think are "real" are not so real at all, I love my family and would be 6 feet under without my friend's, I ride till I die and ill stick by my true friends they as well as I all know who they are.....my lesson for this week has to be if something's going too happen let it be, because in the end it will happen regardless of what you try to do ,weather encouraging or trying to stop what is bound to happen eventually.As I slowly begin to tape myself back together again I think to myself I am what I am I have my issues but who doesn't? their are allot of people worse of than me so I need to be someone else's problem instead of everyone else being a problem to me.

Quote of the week.

"life's a bitch, but Im a man, and men fuck bitches."
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment