"YOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Wednesday 7 July 2010

1 spliff a day keeps the evil away


Roach check...rizla check......fag check......WEED check.........Thinking about all the lucrative things i could have in front of me right about now if i didnt smoke the dank on a regular. But i have come to learn, you cannot choose the direction your life goes in, what happens ,happens for a reason, and yes every now and then karma will come around and bite you in the ass, which leads to the question. What or who is karma?The answer? You , me ,everybody and everything is karma, so when im cunting some one off its going to happen back to me? not necerserally, but that leads on to the next question is karma real?In my opinion no,karma is some gassed talk your life is what YOU make it, nothing more nothing less. So less talk and more action is needed from me, i love my woman and she's delivered me a major wake up call :S??????happy smoking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment